Hello! I wanted to take a minute and tell you about how my blog works. First and foremost, I don’t recommend any products that I don’t personally use and love.
- I am not employed by any company to help promote their products on this website.
- Any products you find linked in my blog posts are because I use them and recommend them. Often people ask what products I use, so linking them online is the best way I can see to help others create things with products I personally know have been helpful.
- I buy most of my own supplies. On occasion craft companies will send samples of products, which is ever so nice! Or sometimes I receive craft swag from shows or events I attend and I often incorporate them into my craft room and if I like them and use them, I’ll link them.
- I participate in several affiliate programs. This means if you click on a link in my blog and you then purchase something that I’ve link to, I may receive a small commission. (although this has never really happened.) If it does it would help contribute a small, very VERY small fraction to the supplies I buy.
- I’ve never been paid to endorse or promote any product on this website.
- On rare occasions I’ve been asked to review a product. However, the opinions are always my own and I’ve never received any financial compensation for doing so.
- I am an active member of the Canadian Craft and Hobby Association. This is an independent trade association that supports members of the crafting community.
I hope you find my blog and some of the products I use here helpful!!